Thursday, December 1, 2011

Welcome!

Hello everyone. I am a total newbie at this. I wish this blog looked better because I am not computer savvy. I will leave that for my hubby to figure out.

I recently wrote a book called Josie and the Hollywood Aristocrats. It's about a girl that becomes a personal assistant to a famous producer and his actress wife. Think The Devil Wears Prada.

And now that I have an agent, she has informed me that I need to do as much social media as I can. Well, I am on facebook, twitter and now I have this blog. I do have a website I have purchased, but me being computer illiterate, I don't know how to hook it up this blog. I will eventually figure it out.

As for my novel, this is something that I have been writing for the last three years. This may seem like a long time to alot of you but in my defensive, I had just had my baby, so the only time I had to write was when he was napping, which wasn't a lot. So three years later, I have a completed novel, an agent, and now several editors reading it. The hard part now is the waiting. But it's out of my hands. So while I wait, I facebook, twitter, and now blog! Gotta love social media.

If you wanna follow my twitter, I'm at @daniellequinn77

And my facebook author page is Danielle Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment